Maritime Museum Tallinn, Estonia
Asukoht: Tallinn, Eesti
Modification of a historical, almost 100 years old reinforced concrete domed structure with three cupolas into a museum with an exhibition space of 8,500 m².
Opening: May 2012
Tellija poolsed ootused
- working platforms for reinforced concrete restoration of the historical domed structure
- temporary support of the cupolas
- working scaffold for outside walls
- tight project schedule of 10 months
Nordecon AS, Tallinn
With PERI UP, every building structure is made accessible, even if it is very complicated – this ensures safety for our staff at the construction site.
- a 33 m long and wide birdcage scaffold per cupola to support the cupolas
- PERI UP scaffolding system as working platform adjusted to the space, with stepped levels
- integrated shoring and staircase access
- working levels up to a height of 21 m, with geometrically optimal layout