Dedusting System for Blast Furnace 9, Germany
Asukoht: Duisburg, Saksamaa
ThyssenKrupp Steel Europe operates a total of four own blast furnaces at its site in Duisburg, Germany. Blast furnace 9 originates from 1962 and was already completely revamped and enlarged in 1987. In 2012, it was again shut down and brought up-to-date with the latest technology. During this refurbishment, the dedusting system of the casthouse received new insulation. Blast furnace 9 started operation again in 2015.
Tellija poolsed ootused
- High safety standards had to be consistently adhered to during modernization, both regarding the erection of the scaffold as well as its utilization.
- Almost limitless possibilities to combine all system components of the scaffolds during the insulation work were expected. And all this at a cost-effective price.
Intering GmbH, Scaffolding department, Leuna, Germany
With PERI UP Flex, the most suitable grid dimensions can always be realized and it is 100 % compatible with other PERI system components. And the integrated protection against lifting in the steel decks fully complies with our high safety requirements.
- Project-specific, adjusted work scaffold based on two compatible modular-type kit systems: PERI UP and VARIOKIT. Both systems are based on standardized, metric grid dimensions.
- The scaffold with a 5-cm grid in longitudinal, horizontal and vertical direction renders the use of the system scaffold extremely flexible and allows for almost any type of adjustment to the local conditions.
- Integrated stair towers with 75 cm wide aluminum stair brackets ensure safe and fast access to all floors.
- Steel decks are immediately secured against lifting off without any effort by the integrated lock against lift off.
- The ”Gravity Lock“ provides automatic locking when placing the ledger into the rosettes of the standards.
Projektis kasutatud PERI süsteemid